Re: [ga] In a recession, ICANN paid at least 16 employees $200K+

  • Subject: Re: [ga] In a recession, ICANN paid at least 16 employees $200K+
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:14:21 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

George and all,

  I don't drink or prefer Kool-Aid of any sort or brand, especially
the political sort.  But ICANN has the right to pay it's employees
whatever it chooses or feels is reasonable wheather or not anyone
else agrees with such or not.  As I don't know first hand what
any ICANN employee does on a day yo day basis, I cannot determine
well enough if the amounts some are being paid is too great or not.
I know John Day, and I doubt that he pays any of his Atty's more
than they deserve, unless the billiable hours are on a contractual
basis or part of a partnership agreement.