Re: [ga] Contributions

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Contributions
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:31:28 -0400

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I do believe this is unsung work and deserves some recognition. I am
> thinking of establishing an award in your name. I am very serious.

I agree.

> Narten has helped us greatly with the statistics that he claims are no big
> deal.

That is a big help in establishing mandated participation in accordance with
the rules.

> No one can deny Kirokis' contributions

yes he's a good agitator too ..

> We have benefited greatly from Danny, Roberto, Karl and Avri. The list goes
> on.

and let's not forget !Dr. Debbie.

> Joe and Jeff while controversial have kept us alive in times of innactivity
> and the constant bringing to light is good for all.

shock treatment.

> Perhaps it is time we begin to honor these contributions and toot our own
> horn a bit.

We are a fantastic group of people. The only place where everything ICANN
comes to roost. We are also the oldest ICANN list in existence. I think it's
time ICANN gave us back our vote and our voice. Let us evolve and replace
ICANN.

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: http://baptista.cynikal.net/