[ga] I want to thank Dierker for taking on the challenge of fixing the inclusive namespace.

  • To: "ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >> GA" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] I want to thank Dierker for taking on the challenge of fixing the inclusive namespace.
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:40:10 -0400

The inclusive namespace needs fixing and proper representation. And I want
to thank Hugh for taking on the challenge.

Most of the investigation into the commercial fraud that was done by a very
few people i.e. Pacificroot, Nameslinger, Newroot, Public-Root, UNIDT,
INAIC, the Unifiedroot, SITA and now the Worldroot et al is now part of the
Amsterdam court record.

Martijn Burger - the chair of INAIC and a victim in this fraud has done the
legal research. It's an easy matter to be decided in the Amsterdam courts.
If the investors are unable to settle and deliver what was promised to
myself and my TLD holders .. then yes we will sue. 1 short court case. 1
long.

The main criminal act or commercial crime committed against my TLD holders
is that they were sold stolen property. The proof is in the statements of
Henk Smit of Newroot and Eric MacIver of Nameslinger. They sold TLDs they
had no right to sell. Stolen property. A one day civil court action in
Amsterdam will settle that any monies paid for these TLDs be refunded. A
longer civil court action will probably net my TLD holders damages on the
order of $100,000 USD per TLD (or much more - I value a TLD at $500,000) for
misrepresentation of a contract and commercial fraud.

In light of the ICANN auction their failure to intervene and safeguard my
TLD holders interests may further enhance the damages.

regards
joe baptista