[ga] Re: [ PRIVACY Forum ] ISP Accused of "Hijacking" Google Search Queries and Subscribers' DNS

  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ PRIVACY Forum ] ISP Accused of "Hijacking" Google Search Queries and Subscribers' DNS
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:55:47 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

lauren and all,

  Thank you for again confirming activity that has been
ongoing for several years now all be it in this particular
incident from a different perp'.  Googles DNS is
significantly insecure and as such is subject to this
sort of hijacking.  They know what they need to do and
how, but for whatever reason are reluctant to do so.  As
such they expose their users to potential harm accordingly.