[ga] Final Decision Deferred On ".xxx" Domains

  • To: cogitoergosum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, rod_beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Final Decision Deferred On ".xxx" Domains
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:00:14 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

All,

See:https://tech.slashdot.org/story/10/03/13/1335222/Final-Decision-Deferred-On-xxx-Domains
and
http://hughpickens.com/
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hxApKh0uIBQ2d3GQisMZB_gk87dAD9ED7SAO1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.xxx
http://politics.slashdot.org/story/07/03/30/1234202/ICANN-Rejects-XXX-Top-Level-Domain-Again
http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/xxx-domain-plan-scares-the-hell-out-of-me-malcolm-day-20100311-q0sx.html

  FWIW I in accordance with our members interests and wishes
have sense the first proposal for .XXX was made, are not in favor
of ICANN reconsidering this proposal for the reasons already
stated although we also realize that a TLD per se is a string of
characters the registration of domain names in that TLD name
space per the agreement would be in effect tacitly supporting
questionable behavior that seemingly most folks around the globe
do not support and often times find quite offensive.  I myself
fully agree with those sentaments and as such urge ICANN to reject
this proposal accordingly.

  Fully our members also recognize and have affinity for the concerns
in this proposal in regards to the 1st amendment and that perhaps
there are in said regards good enough reasons for granting this
proposal accordingly.

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 294k members/stakeholders and growing,
strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx