Re: [ga] Registrants

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Andrew McMeikan <andrewm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Registrants
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 11:46:41 -0800 (PST)

Good call here Joop,

Let us relive history (without learning from it) and begin our process with the
taint of old bitterness and rancor.  clearly your problem is not even with
leadership -- but no discernible reason to coalesce.  You have no reason to
pick a leader and then bite your tongues, set your egos aside and support her.
What does Narten say "herding kittens"?