Re: [ga] Re: More information on Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability public comment period

  • To: Edward Hasbrouck <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Maria Farrell <maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx>, ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx, icann-board@xxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: More information on Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability public comment period
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:45:31 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Ed and all,

  Yes maria I would also be interested in a difinitive answer to Ed's
most important question as well.  Please advise fully.  Let me also
be clear, I do not believe that staff should not have this power
or ability, but that such should be spelled out difinitively as such
a power could be miss used accordingly.