[ga] More information on Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability public comment period

  • To: maria.farrell@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] More information on Proposed Bylaw Changes to Improve Accountability public comment period
  • From: "Edward Hasbrouck" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:52:26 -0700

According to an announcement posted 28 september 2009:

http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-27jul09-en.htm

"Update, September 25, 2009: The public comment period on this proposed
bylaw change has been extended by two months, to 27 October 2009, to allow
users of the translated versions to prepare and submit their views."

The comment period which expired 25 September 2009 was set by the Board:

http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-26jun09.htm#8

"Resolved (2009.06.26.24), that the following proposals, including the
possible Bylaws amendments proposed in the "Improving Institutional
Confidence: The Way Forward" report, be posted for 60 days for public
comment:..."

I can't find any record of a vote of the Board re-opening this comment
period, or delegating authority to do so.

Could you please send me the URL of the minutes recording that vote?

Many thanks,

Edward Hasbrouck

Edward Hasbrouck
<edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>