Re: [ga] German school students victims of dutch drug trafficker TLD scam

  • To: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] German school students victims of dutch drug trafficker TLD scam
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 19:17:41 -0400

Jeff - ICANN has been on top of this from day one. When the European ISP
switch their root service over to INAIC - I can had there people on the
phones working hard to put a lid on it.  They did a good job of putting on
the pressure. When Turkey got involved - ICANN used every trusted net
workers it had to put the fear of god into Turkish ISPs. ICANN was mostly
useless. Everyone was committed to contracts. Contract fraud was a big part
of it.

ICANN shut up when I went public that the whole thing was a scam. I was
promised an organization for TLD holders - what I got was a scam - the
organization existed - but the only member allowed was Herman Xennt. And of
course I was not happy with all the fraud - including embezzlement,
extortion, money laundering, tax evasion, etc. etc - so I went public and
support for the project collapsed overnight.

Thats when ICANN stopped it's anti INAIC lobbying. Suddenly I go public and
ICANN shuts up.

I agree with the statement made that they need an informational. I also feel
the least ICANN should do is get their bloody logos off the site. My efforts
to warn people away from this scam are hampered because ICANN can't protect
it's intellectual property rights - or in this case refuses.

I know why.

It's not good to rock the boat. One of the directors of the project is or
was with SITA. He been let go. Too many questions. And SITA is an ICANN
accredited something or other. And SITA runs the .SITA TLD at INAIC. Anyone
wishing to confirm this need only visit http://inaic.com/ and in the top
right hand corner of the page is the TLD WHOIS SERVER - just enter "SITA"
without the quotes and watch who comes up.

Interesting things are happening.

regards
joe baptista