Re: [ga] Re: Avri & Glen & Kent Crispin

  • To: Rod Beckstrom <rod.beckstrom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Avri & Glen & Kent Crispin
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 23:09:39 -0400

Rod:

I didn't ask you to pass the buck. I asked you to fix this. Buck passing
does not go down well with me.

cheers
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
  Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
     Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com