[ga] Jeffrey Williams

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Jeffrey Williams
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:02:12 -0700 (PDT)

Let the record reflect that pursuant to this inalienable truth;
Article 6.

Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

That "Jeff" Williams is recognized by the Chair of the General Assembly of
ICANN.

Note the above article is found here; http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/
Which was adopted by the first International General Assembly. That that was of
the United Nations. And that that was on Dec. 10th 1948.

Let it be known that Jeff was an original member of the GA. That I  have worked
with Jeff in the GA and on assorted and varied TFs and WG throughout the ICANN
process, beginning in 1999. That to this day he is the leading contributor (by
#) to the GA. That I in fact have full and undeniable proof that Jeff is a
citizen of Texas, That so is his mother ;-)*

But most important is that today Jeff has had his full rights acknowledged on
the GA.

"you may choose to love to hate him, but you gonna luv em just the same"

Let no woman, man or child be denied their right to an existence. Let no entity
treat an individual with less than full equality. Let us never forget that the
lone voice crying in the wilderness may tomorrow prove to be the greatest
prophet. We must never let what happened to Jeff happen again on the GA.