Re: [ga] Apply Now For GNSO Council Non Commercial Seats

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Apply Now For GNSO Council Non Commercial Seats
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 09:58:15 -0400

Let's not forget that at one time we the people representing our own persons
elected directly to the ICANN board at least 5 directors. Until that status
quo is returned to us everything here is so much gibberish.

ICANN and the GNSO should return to the people what was stolen. Until then
the GNSO is only playing band aid tactics.

cheers
joe baptista

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:39 AM, Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx

--
Joe Baptista

www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium
The future of the Internet is Open, Transparent, Inclusive, Representative &
Accountable to the Internet community @large.
 Office: +1 (360) 526-6077 (extension 052)
    Fax: +1 (509) 479-0084

Personal: www.joebaptista.wordpress.com