Re: [ga] New gTLD Program Updates

  • To: "debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New gTLD Program Updates
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 23:39:01 -0700 (PDT)

Debbie and Michele,

I am of the mind that the details are not there.  That, that which is listed is
engineered.

Just little anomolies like forums being announced closed but comments come in
later, the press releases and news and announcements not all being there.
No openness as to the person/individual monitoring/censoring the forums. Lack
of anything to say by ICANN policymakers.

It would be difficult to believe that not one of the board members had anything
to say about these issues --- so one has to ask  "where are their comments?".
Answer quite obviously is; not in the comments. So we can be sure that
management had something to say but it is not in the forums or comments.