[ga] Environment and ICANN

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Environment and ICANN
  • From: hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:01:57 -0700 (PDT)

Can someone please point to a single page, line, department or committee having
anything to do with Internet Technology and our environment? (remembering they
are a Government contractor)  See:
http://www.abanet.org/environ/committees/environcrimes/newsletter/oct02/govliability.html

And, someone should apply for and get the Grant funds to investigate ICANN for
their environmental lack of policy:
http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/procure/blepact.htm

Today this alliance was announced:
http://www.telegeography.com/cu/article.php?article_id=28773&email=html

Which brings an ocean spanning trinity together to lay cable on our ocean
floors. These cables are for telecommunications, a vast majority to connect
internet ADDRESSES to one another. What is in an address? It could be said "two
ends of a cable than runs through my planet earth".

Get off your duff and get our legislatures out there, actively defending our
Oceans and Fisheries.

And me ----  I just want to raise some hell!!!!  (preferably on the beach or
lagoon in a crowd of hot intellectual earthmamas who like old fat men

http://www.oceanconservancy.org/site/PageServer?pagename=home

http://www.surfrider.org/

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapacific/news/article_1482028.php/Vietnam_urges_China_to_cancel_fishing_ban_

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/campaigns/oceans