[ga] Will Twomey really leave ICANN?

  • Subject: [ga] Will Twomey really leave ICANN?
  • From: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 13:06:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

Given the beating Paul Twomey took today in Washington, D.C., will he really
leave ICANN?

http://energycommerce.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1642&catid=134&Itemid=74

If I was a future employer and saw how he mishandled himself under pressure in
those videos, I'd have to really ask myself whether he'd help my organization,
or hurt it.

And ICANN believes my questions are harsh? lol Like myself, those politicians
cut through all the layers of misdirection and got to the essence of ICANN,
exposing them to be little more than used car salesmen, albeit in more finely
tailored suits. Twomey needs to work on his "deer in the headlights" look on
video, too.

I would not be surprised if Twomey decides to stay in ICANN, if he can't find a
better gig post-ICANN.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.leap.com/