Re: [ga] BC mailing list now has a public archive/MODERATED

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] BC mailing list now has a public archive/MODERATED
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:37:22 -0700 (PDT)

I note this is the same Philip Shephard from the BC trying to derail consumer
advocacy regarding business practices, onto a cyber-crime syndicate(possibly
aniti-cyber crime???).

Here is his piece off the "new" BC list:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/bc-gnso/msg00000.html ;
Here is his piece off the consumer list:
AIM support for this petition