PATRICK AT ICANN - PAY ATTENTION Re: [ga] Pending motion of suspension

  • To: Theresa <theresa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: PATRICK AT ICANN - PAY ATTENTION Re: [ga] Pending motion of suspension
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:47:20 -0400

It's Patrick at ICANN.  Thats what makes this all so fishy.  It's like
Debbie ignores the John Palmer complaint but just ballistic on the ICANN
complaint.  I think someones nose is a little brown here.

Patrick - I want you to provide me A.S.A.P. with a copy of you email
complaint to myself, hugh, and the secretariat.  Thanks in advance.

cheers
joe baptista
ga list monitor at large

--