[ga] Slashdot Mentioned In Virginia Terrorism Report

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, bonnie.crowder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Slashdot Mentioned In Virginia Terrorism Report
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:15:17 -0700

All,

  Does this mean that slashdot is slated in the near future as
a abusive domain and will be taken down?  Or are those
officials in Virginia a bit too paranoid?  I would say it is the
latter and they should be seeking professional mental disorder
treatment at their earliest possible opportunity!

  As an avid Slashdot reader for years, I personally find this
characterization particularly offensive and more than a bit
loony tunes!  I would appreciate a public retraction by the state
of Virginia please...

  Further I am a bit surprised that Slasdot's legal representatives
have not sought to file suit of criminal defamation against the
state of Virginia in this instance.  The potential loss of readership
alone and it's advertising revenue could be significant and cause
the layoff of some slashdot employees, and staff writers world
wide.  In a global economic crisis, that's not good for Trade
or international relations.  I am certainly now not going to recommend
to any of my friends either in the US or otherwise to visit
Virginia in the near future, and in fact will be recommending against
it if they are slashdot readers...

See: http://news.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=09/04/10/1320211
and
 http://www.infowars.com/media/vafusioncenterterrorassessment.pdf
 http://www.vsp.state.va.us/FusionCenter/index.shtm
 http://www.legitgov.org/2009_virginia_terrorism_threat_assessment.html

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827