[ga] Re: [At-Large] ICANN PREGUNTAS

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, McTim <dogwallah@xxxxxxxxx>, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] ICANN PREGUNTAS
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:16:29 -0800

McTim and all,

  Very true as you state it.  But those threats that are Internet
related, ICANN has a whole lot to do with.  Ergo the framing
of your argument is flawed accordingly.  Nice try, no cigar.
In fact your response sounds/read allot like what Scooter Libby
stated at his trial.  "the stable and secure operation of the Internet's
unique identifier systems" are largely driven by budget and financing
considerations.