Re: [ga] Kamusi.com Domain

  • To: "Karl E. Peters" <tlda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Kamusi.com Domain
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 21:23:13 -0800

Karl and all,

  No raind here.  It's as dry as a bone.  >:)  It is VERY clear what
GoDaddy is doing.  It MAY not be illegal, but IS certainly not
ethical, and in that vain as you say, bottom feeding.  But perhaps
you should make yourself aware of the law regading deceptive business
practices before making a judgment on legality.  I believe this at least

warrents a in depth investigation by DOJ.  And I believe that eventually

such a proper investigation will be conducted by same...  Better sooner
than later, but eventually regardless...

  I have no problem what so ever with private domains.  I embrace them.
I do have a problem with bulk domain name selling under the seeming
guise
of a privacy service that is not there to protect a Domain Name holder,
as much as it is to do Domain Name speculation in perhaps a
cybersquatting
manner.  And again, America, as well as most of the rest of the world,
can no longer afford, nor should abide or allow for this sort of
business
practice.  To put it another way, if Godaddy was an airline, and lost
both
engines, everyone without Godaddy's service with their prefered privacy
provider, would be Rosa Parks...

"Karl E. Peters" wrote:

> Not to rain on anyone's parade, but has anyone read their policies to
> see if they are allowed to bring cash offers to their Privacy clients
> as a part of the deal. Many, like someone who would bother to register
> kamusi.com may very well want to hide behind such a veil and wait for
> high profit opportunities brought them through these arrangements.
> Don't get me wrong, I believe this to be sad and a form of bottom
> fishing like the rest of you, but read the policy these people signed
> on to before making too many blind judgements about company ethics.
> One of the few things worse than doing wrong is to wrongly accuse
> someone of doing wrong and paint them unfairly. Personally, I don't
> even like the concept of private domains for the reasons above, and
> others, but it is not illegal, yet...
> -Karl E. Peters

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827