[ga] Photonenbomber have hit Frankfurt

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Photonenbomber have hit Frankfurt
  • From: Peter Dambier <peter@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 23:17:40 +0100

Please excuse the noise
and please excuse my beeing absent so long.

There is a little secret I wanted to share with you
about making noise.

Not everybody can afford advertisements in newspaper or tv.

Not everybody can plaster the city with advertisements without paying a fortune.

Who is reading the adds in the first place.

So we rent a little beamer and a mobile power supply unit in the 5 kW class.

I friend lent us his car.

Here you can see how we used.

Please enjoy and share

http://www.flickr.com/photos/piratenhessen/sets/72157612385768089/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJYApkb0YvQ

Oh, I know. Social networks and privacy...

But the Ga is doing something. Why not share it with the public?

Have a Happy New Year

Cheers
Peter and Karin

--
Peter and Karin Dambier
Planet Communication and Computing Facility