[ga] [Fwd: Re: [At-Large] Guide to creating response to new gTLD workbook]

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: Re: [At-Large] Guide to creating response to new gTLD workbook]
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:55:15 -0800

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 18:29:28 -0800
From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Brendler,
<mgeist@xxxxxxxxxx>,Michele Neylon <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Milton L
Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>,"Nevett, Jonathon"
<jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,Nguyen Thu Hue
<huenguyen@xxxxxxxxx>,Norbert Klein <nhklein@xxxxxxx>,Olivier MJ
Crepin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx>,"Ond?ej Surý" <ondrej.sury@xxxxxx>,Peter
Dengate Thrush <barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"Dr. Joe Baptista"
<baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Beau and all,

  Well the list of restrictions you list below lets Google and Yahoo
out.
That's a good thing from my point of view.  It may soon disallow
Yale University out as well.  That would be a shame, but necessary.
Also Microsoft would be banned as well.  Oh yes, and BTW, given
Karl's successful legal action regarding ICANN's questionable fiduciary
misconduct, ICANN itself would also not qualify...  Hummm?  Now
how is that going to be rectified?