Re: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Outrageous

  • To: dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Outrageous
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 18:29:02 -0800

Danny and all,

  LOL, no.  But if that forum is not going to be open and transparent,
I relish the opportunity. >:)  It seems both sadly and laughingly that
the governance forum is yet another "Club".  I am not a "Club" fan,
and as always insist on openness and transparency in respect to
public policy issues.  So, either I or anyone else can participate
openly and transparently, or I am not interested, nor are any of
our members.  Further, I am already a member of enough "Clubs"
that are not interested in discussing public policy, yet operate as
any normal "Club" does or would...

  As the IGC has yet to find it's direction, but seemingly is searching
for same, perhaps their grasp collectively is seriously lacking, which
seems relatively obvious.  Some day they may/will get up to speed. but
so far they are about 8 years behind the curve.  Seems also that ICANN
is falling further and further behind the users/user-stakeholder curve
as well as recent events clearly demonstrate.

  BTW, I articulated same ( as above ) to Ian, in response to his
errant announcement.  Unfortunately the IGC failed my and our members
test.

Danny Younger wrote:

> Hello Jeff,
>
> I see that you got kicked off yet another list [governance].  Are you trying
> to set a record?

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 284k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln
"YES WE CAN!"  Barack ( Berry ) Obama

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827