[ga] Re: [At-Large] Outrageous

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, Peter Dengate Thrush <barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Outrageous
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:43:40 -0800

Danny and all,

  Of course no remote participation is or will be avaliable, that way
they can later claim that they had a consensus on anything based on
only those that were able to attend.  Typical ICANN process, and
as such a means in which to be far less than open and transparent.

Haven't we seen this for now going on 10 years?  I believe we have.