[ga] [Fwd: Federal Sales: Recent Developments in Federal Contracting]

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: Federal Sales: Recent Developments in Federal Contracting]
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 18:05:33 -0800

All,

  For those that have long awaited or thought of seeking funding
for projects and/or government contracts, seems that the UST's
window is open for the asking/grabbing.  Bring a sack? >:)

  JFC and Joop, heres your opertunity to get funded for your
respective organizations!  JFC, in your case, perhaps for your
France@Large, you can temporarly assign a US envoy to submit
your proposal for the Grab-Bag of US$ in establishing a liason
office in Wash. D.C., and perhaps even on K-Street right next
to Vints new digs!   Than you two can have lunch together and
call it a business meeting, every day, and good old Uncle Sam
will pick up the tab!  What a deal, eh!?!  Additionally you can
glote at knowing as a tax payer, I'm picking up at least part of the
tab, all be it indirectly...  Now wouldn't that be a hoot?!  >:)

  Oh yes, I almost forgot to add, Eric, you'll also get the dubious
pleasure of knowing your also picking up part of the tab as well! >:)
I hope your properly pleased at having the opertunity!?!