[ga] Re: [At-Large] (No so) Serious Allegations

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, McTim <dogwallah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] (No so) Serious Allegations
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 19:38:10 -0800

McTim and all,

  I have never believe that Vixie is evil at all.  Quite the contrary.
But that said, he has no panacea on how DNS should be
properly managed either.

  And I have NEVER been a proponent of conspiracy theories
either.  These allegations do not represent a conspiracy.  They
are simply a collection of already known and documented facts
that were documented within, quite well.

  So it appears from your comments in response, that it is you
that seem to be of the belief that others have some sort of concocted
conspiracy, that in no way was expressed in the link Danny provided
below.  A reverse conspiracy theory or yours perhaps?  Well I can't
say....