[ga] Re: [At-Large] Board Liaison Report

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <at-large@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, GAC Rep <ssene@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, ICANN Policy staff <policy-staff@xxxxxxxxx>, "twomey@xxxxxxxxx" <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Peter Dengate Thrush <barrister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Board Liaison Report
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 23:40:06 -0800

Wendy and all,

  Thank you for this update, all be it too little and years too late.

  Wendy, these ICANN staff a Bod members are not supposed
to be ignorant children nor unprofessional, and certainly have been
aware of these shortcomings for YEARS now.  Addressing these
matters and solutions for same have bee around for nearly a decade,
and yet ICANN can't or wont address same in a timely manner?
Not believable!
Please spare me and any reasonably intelegant individual such
nonsense!  (  Not directed at you Wendy )...