[ga] More RIAA/IPC games: Ray Beckerman Sued By the RIAA

  • To: Ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, IPC <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] More RIAA/IPC games: Ray Beckerman Sued By the RIAA
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 23:41:31 -0700

All,

Well I suppose this should have been expected.  I loved Ray's
rather hum drum response.  >:)  All I can say is that the RIAA
will be soon getting yet another lesson.  Tisk, tisk...

  One yet again has to wonder when the IPC and ICANN is going to
see the light and dump these RIAA folks.

See:
Ray Beckerman, known for questioning the RIAAs legal tactics (also
for frequent Slashdot contributions), was
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/09/riaa-decries-at.html
sued by the RIAA over his blog
http://recordingindustryvspeople.blogspot.com/ Recording Industry vs.
People. In question is the 'vexatious' claims that the RIAAs legal
tactics
is a 'sham.' Beckerman is quoted as saying that the litigation against
him is "frivolous and irresponsible."

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827