[ga] Re: [WHOIS-WG] FW: Report of the WHOIS Study Hypothesis Group attached

  • To: Nick Ashton-Hart <Nick.Ashton-Hart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [WHOIS-WG] FW: Report of the WHOIS Study Hypothesis Group attached
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 02:19:36 -0700

Nick and all,

  Thank you for the study.  Seems that the paranoia regarding
proxy registrations remains strong.  Seems also that the study
doesn't provide any definitive information to justify such paranoia.
Ergo, I can only conclude that this study takes the WHOIS problems
very little closer to a viable or fact based resolution.