[ga] Has the T L D A dis banded? (Sorry their public lists have been deleted)

  • To: POST-TO GNSO LIST <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Has the T L D A dis banded? (Sorry their public lists have been deleted)
  • From: Thomas Baxter <baxtertms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:20:57 -0700 (PDT)

Has anyone gotten any information about if the TLDA has dis-banded?

They missed their required elections in this month. (At least nothing has been
posted on
their web-site for the longest time)

Also, I posted to their mailing lists and got a bounce due to the list servers
not understanding
the list address. I am afraid that they have just slipped under the waters, or
what else?

Sorry to post this question on the galist but I can't seem to get more
information from
other places about the TLDA.

Thoms

Allentown
http://www.bax-names-allentown.com
Computer setup, training, software and services
Coming soon: BAX-Mail - free web email under the BAX TLD.