[ga] How does ICANN plan to incorporate these new TLDs from INAIC and the Unifiedroot?

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] How does ICANN plan to incorporate these new TLDs from INAIC and the Unifiedroot?
  • From: "Joe Baptista" <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 12:50:09 -0400

Here is what is happening - as per a recent email to an INAIC sales
organization of one.

People are seeing that ICANN is involved.

http://inaic.com/index.php?p=tld-registrars

So they invest in a TLD.  Thats one of the main reasons given why they are
investing in TLDs in the UnifiedRoot and INAIC, its due mainly to the
association with ICANN.

Then they find out INAIC is run by the King of the Cyberbunker Republic and
they get a bit confused why ICANN is supporting this monarchy.

regards
joe baptista