[ga] RE: Some remarks on Domain Tasting Design Team Teleconference held on 1 April

  • To: "Alan Greenberg" <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>, <avri@xxxxxxx>, <krosette@xxxxxxx>, <lgasster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: Some remarks on Domain Tasting Design Team Teleconference held on 1 April
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:08:45 +0200

Alan,

Thank you for your response. I am not able to recognize your input in
the teleconference discussion as your contributions are not marked as
those of yours anywhere in the transcript.

Yes, I know about the explicit stronger position presented by the ALAC
in the past. That is why I am so surprised by this quick shift in the
position.

Could you please send me some hints (mailing lists, forums, docs) where
I can take a look at the non-dissenting support of the RALOs (including
NARALO) for the current ALAC's updated statement?

Thank you

Dominik