RE: [ga] Network Solutions

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Network Solutions
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:40:49 -0400

Danny:

While I'm sure that it is fun sport to bash Network Solutions whenever
and wherever possible, let's be clear that this is a hosting issue and
has nothing to do with ICANN or the GNSO.

With that said, this issue related to our web hosting platform was
brought to our executive management's attention this morning, and
already has been addressed.

Thanks.

Jon