[ga] Re: [At-Large] Network Solutions Sued For Defrauding Millions-ICANN also named in Class Action

  • To: At-Large Worldwide <alac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DOC/NTIA ICANN Rep <aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Network Solutions Sued For Defrauding Millions-ICANN also named in Class Action
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:28:56 -0800

Izumi and all my friends,

  Well it is clear that the ALAC IS an organ of ICANN.  The
rest of your remarks and comments do not apply as you state
them accordingly.  However the ALAC is not responsible for
ICANN's complicity as the ALAC has elected no board members,
nor any GNSO members.  This grave and ill considered judgment
is rightly that of the ICANN Board and staff.  The buck stops
there regardless of where from within ICANN it originated...

  However again, let me be very clear as I have already questioned,
it may very be that DOC/NTIA as oversight authority under the
MOU, is also complicit as well though they are not "currently" named
in this legal action.

  My guess is that in the E-Discovery phase of this legal action
that some of the GNSO and its Constituency members will be
named, their PC's confiscated for forensic evidence investigation,
and remanded to testify as witnesses.

  I have been encouraging our members that were, or may have been
damaged by ICANN's breach of fiduciary responsibility to come
forward with any and all information or evidence in respect to this
action or related to same lest they be surprised in such a way as to
be a disruption to their lives accordingly.  I myself am compiling
an archive of any and all Emails I have sent, and I archive all of them
related to ICANN, to DVD and offering that data to the current
plaintiff in the case that data may be relevant.  This would include
all said data related to RegistryFly and GoDaddy.

Izumi AIZU wrote:

> I agree in principle - to hear from all sides, and then make a sound
> judgement based on our mission - to reflect global individual users
> voices on this issue and within ICANN's mandate.
>
> If we are part of ICANN decision making process and are on the
> Board of ICANN, yes, we are very much responsible for the decisions
> it made, but if we are an advisory, that is, to some degree, different.
> In any case, we should consider this case on our own merit, and
> if we think ICANN has made a mistake, we should not hesitate to
> say so with firm material. BUT if not, we should not just jump in.
>
> izumi
>
> 2008/2/27, Franck Martin <franck.martin@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > All before you go either way, you should get independent technical advice
> > and legal advice.
> >
> > Then form your opinion. Get both side of the story and do not jump the gun.
> >

> > --
> >
> >  At-Large Official Site: http://www.alac.icann.org
> >  ALAC Independent: http://www.icannalac.org
> >

> --
>                         >> Izumi Aizu <<
>
>            Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita
>            Kumon Center, Tama University, Tokyo
>                                   Japan
>                                  * * * * *
>            << Writing the Future of the History >>
>                                 www.anr.org

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827