Re: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: Proposal: Establishing a Registrant Advisory Committee
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:06:52 -0800

Dominik and all,

  Percisely correct!  And what I have been advocating for our
members sense 2002.  But of course the than seated ICANN
board were very concerned, or I would say scared to distraction
of an Independant Registrants Constituency, if one looks back in
the GA archives of such as well as being scared to distraction of
a Users Constituency and/or fully open @large.  I believe this fear
remains to this very day!

Dominik Filipp wrote:

> [...]

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827