[ga] Re: [At-Large] Resolution of the Board of Directors related to theproposed Summit

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxx>, aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [At-Large] Resolution of the Board of Directors related to theproposed Summit
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:29:09 -0800

Vittorio and all,

  The ICANN board is well known for adopting or creating
resolutions that are not factual or do not reflect reality.  The
ALAC is a relitively closed structure and cannot in it's
current form, be representative of the vast majority of
stakeholders and/or registrants/users.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827