Re: [ga] GNSO Improvements

  • To: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GNSO Improvements
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:37:46 -0800

Dear Glen and all,

  Sorry Glen, but we have seen this "Movie" before.  Same thing,
different day, again....  Or, a rose by any other name or color
smells the same, eh?  Another way of putting it was something
I heard years ago by a French diplomat in Paris referencing
"Ladies of the evening", "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's
still a pig".  Ergo, these "Improvements" proposed may have some
lipstick, but their are still oinkers!

P.S.  FWIW, ICANN really needs to work on its PR routine,
this one is a smelly swine...  I guess we all should be thankful
it's warring lipstick!

Sad regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827