Re: [ga] Amending the UDRP process to protect domain registrants

  • To: "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, aheineman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Amending the UDRP process to protect domain registrants
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 15:09:50 -0800

Ted and all,

  Thank you for yet again bringing this to our attention.  Please be
advised some 3+ years ago this very same concern I brought to the
attention to the than sitting ICANN Bod, as did many other actively
participating DNSO/GNSO GA forum members.  We were expressly
ignored and in a few instances denegrated for mentioning such.
Such comments in the past regarding the UDRP can be found
at http://www.icannwatch.org/ archives as well in the DNSO
GA archives accordingly.

  The UDRP has been, and remains ill suited to adaquately deal with
domain name disputes.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827