Re: [ga] theglobe.com to sell Tralliance (.travel)

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] theglobe.com to sell Tralliance (.travel)
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 04:30:28 -0800

George and all,

  I guess you missed the news George, YAHOO is for sale
and MS is likely to be the buyer.  Ergo, how can one trust in
any Yahoo financial information?  Further George, it's been
known for nearly 5 years there are no "Slam Dunks" in either
the registry or the registrar business.  Ergo further, why is
this such eluminating news?

  BTW, can you share with us how it feels to be a soon to be
"owned" Microsoft user?  >:)  May I humbly suggest that
you buy as much Yahoo and/or MS stock as  you can afford
as soon as possible!  >;)

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827