Re: [ga] Lesbians at ICANN

  • To: David Scott <tlda@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Lesbians at ICANN
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:23:55 -0800

David and all,

  I for one, never worry so much about content as long as it
is accurate, in contrast to wikipedia and wiki's.  I worry more
about Censorship and Exclusionism as it relates to restraint of
trade, fairness, social equality, First amendment considerations
as it relates to gTLD's and content, and 4th amendment
condsiderations for US based gTLD's and related content.

In this vain, I wonder if the alternitive lifestyle folks gave a
thought to .FAG for Faggot, as a gTLD?  [ just joking ]! >:)
In truth, derogitory gTLD's are likely not wise or non-viable.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827