RE: [ga] Fake comments

  • To: "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'General Assembly of the DNSO'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Fake comments
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:02:54 +0100

It was probably because you "replied all" to the thread "ICANN Board can
intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year".
It so happened that somebody (I suspect Jeff Williams, but it might just be
a prejudice) added the "domain-tasting-2008@xxxxxxxxx" as addressee in a
message of the thread, therefore all those who "replied all" to that or
following messages are sending comments to ICANN.

For once, not a conspiracy ;>)

Cheers,
Roberto