Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ICANN Domain name tasting <domain-tasting-2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board can intervene to stop domain tasting for 1 year
  • From: "Jeffrey A. Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:29:12 -0800

Jonathon and all,

  Well glad to see that NSI has at least taken some good steps thus far.

Well done, but not yet good enough!  Again, changing or increasing
transactions fees to address tasted names is a irresponsible and
unnecessary
punitive response to further address the tasting problem however and one

that will only temporarly reduce, not eliminate the practice.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Phone: 214-244-4827