RE: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [ga] ICANN Travel Budgeting
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 12:53:46 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Dominik and all,

  The GA is never going to be funded by ICANN.  The GA,
needs to be, or rather become financially independant
and provide for it's own funding for travel for it's
members when and if appropriate.  Junkets like Delhi,
would likely not qualify reasonably for any future
funding the GA may, but not likely garner.