RE: [ga] Proposed Advisory

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kieren McCarthy" <kierenmccarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Proposed Advisory
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 21:55:05 -0500

Danny,

Your level of discourse is usually much more thoughtful and much less
pejorative.

The policy is "clear" because you say so without explanation.  The two
largest retail registrars are "rogue" because you don't agree with their
security policies.  ICANN staff is acting as "wimps" because they ask
for public comment prior to taking action.  Who appointed you the sole
judge and jury of all things ICANN?

You'd be singing a much different tune if you've ever had a name
hijacked or our policies prevented one of your names from being
hijacked.

Best,

Jon