Re: [ga] Re: A Root with a view...

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: A Root with a view...
  • From: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 21:54:30 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Dr. Joe and all,

  I dislike using terrorism as a proxy for unrelated
legislation, but it is clear that voluntary cooperation
from .FR and .MX at least, is not forthcomming in respect
to proper DNS configuration, of course excluding anything
Stephane is doing at .FR.  Of course also as nic.fr doesn't
have a SPF record, which exposes folks to additional spam.
Not a DNS healthy thing.

See:http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=nic.fr&token=03804492722e01840270c87532f53019

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 277k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

Information Network Eng.  INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402 E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 214-244-4827