[ga] Re: Dr. Kirikos on copyright law

  • To: George Kirikos <gkirikos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Re: Dr. Kirikos on copyright law
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 02:02:29 -0400

George Kirikos wrote:

1. I'm not one of the "Doctors" that has been discussed on this list
before, e.g. see:
Oh I disagree Doctor.  Your a doctor of a different colour.

But seriously Dr. Kirikos, It is important to contribute in a positive fashion on this list. If however your getting tired of playing doctor and want to play lawyer today why not provide your legal advise privately to the offended party instead of forcing it on everyone here. You must learn how to use your doctoring talents where they are most effective. And pretending to be a lawyer is not quite as doctoral as your other pursuites.

kindest regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551