[ga] [Monitor Announcement] Jeff Williams banned from posting to GA for two weeks

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] [Monitor Announcement] Jeff Williams banned from posting to GA for two weeks
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:29:24 -0400

As a monitor of the General Assembly I am banning Jeff Williams from posting for a period of two weeks. This ban should be for a period of four weeks as per the rules. However, since Jeff already served four weeks recently, and those four weeks were felt to be excessive, in accordance with the rules the first offense should only be two weeks, therefore the current ban was reduced by two weeks and Jeff is banned for two weeks.

The ban is for posting an excessive number of messages even after being warned.

My decision was supported by unanimous consensus between myself, Debbie Garside (Monitor), and Hugh Dierker (Chair) of the General Assembly.

If Mr. Williams has any objections I would be pleased to post them on to the list.

Regards
Joe Baptista

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551