[ga] Agendas

  • To: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Agendas
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 08:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

I think we would do well to look at both Gerorges and Sotiris' agendas.  They
are as different as night and day and perhaps reflect both ends of the spectrum
of GA members.

  My perspective was more the chair as facilitator with the only agenda being
to assist the GA to grow. However as these gentlemen point out a Chair maybe
should have his own agenda that he gets others to adopt.

  I am willing to adapt in order to keep things progressing.

  Eric

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.