Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count

  • To: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Elections Results - vote count
  • From: Joe Baptista <baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:32:49 -0400

Joe Baptista wrote:

I beleive the vote is not closed.  Below are the vote counts.

sorry folks should read "now" closed.

Debbie Garside          Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker
George Kirikos          Spoiled Ballot
Sotiris Sotiropoulos    Spoiled Ballot
Dominik Filipp           Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker
Eric Hugh Dierker      Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker
Joe Baptista               Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker
David Scott                Vote for Eric Hugh Dierker

Total votes for Eric Hugh Dierker         5
Total spoiled ballots                             2
Total Votes in this Election                   7

If my co-monitor concurs with me then Eric Hugh Dierker is elected. If any mistakes have been made - please advise.

regards
joe baptista

--
Joe Baptista                                www.publicroot.org
PublicRoot Consortium

begin:vcard
fn:Joe Baptista
n:Baptista;Joe
org:PublicRoot Consortium
adr:;;963 Ford Street;Peterborough;Ontario;K9J 5V5 ;Canada
email;internet:baptista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:PublicRoot Representative
tel;fax:+1 (509) 479-0084
tel;cell:+1 (416) 912-6551