Re: [ga] GA Elections; was RE: Chair Elections Vote

  • To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'GA'" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA Elections; was RE: Chair Elections Vote
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 20:30:37 -0700 (PDT)

We should reserve "Chair Elections Vote" for members who are voting.

  Joop you have a good point, why didn't you mention it over the last month
when I made my intentions clear?

  I hope that leaving the voting open for comments and write-ins satisfies your
desire for negative voting.

  I have always seen you as a forefront contributor, hopefully you have not
given that up for only negative, hindsight, monday mornig quarterbacking.

  Eric

Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   I do not think we can get more opren and transparent than this.

   Eric
   as Chair
Too open. Secret ballots exist for  good reasons.
With a single candidate, there must be an opportunity for disapproval voting.

  -joop-